[HRMS] You're Invited: Spring 2019 Department Representative Meeting

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 15 09:00:34 EST 2019

[Office-Human-Resources-V_for_email]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.

The Office of Human Resources invites you to the Spring 2019 Department Representative Meeting.
March 13, 2019
8:30 am-11:00 am (light refreshments at 8 am)
College of Medicine<http://med.fsu.edu/?page=home.maps> Auditorium, Room 1400<http://med.fsu.edu/userfiles/file/collegeofmedicinemap.pdf>
                Parking: Spirit Way Garage 3<http://campus.map.fsu.edu/index.aspx?PG3>, 1122 Spirit Way

Please mark your calendar and plan to attend.

This is a multi-topic meeting with presenters speaking on timely topics including: new training classes, Federal Work Study appointments, New Employee Orientation, Attendance and Leave updates, Express Hiring process changes, Faculty Relations reminders, summer camp background checks, and more. HR will also recognize an outstanding Department Representative with the Essential Piece Award.

We strongly encourage live attendance so you can meet your fellow Department Representatives and submit questions to presenters. If you are unable to attend in person but wish to watch via live webcast, you must request the link by March 11, 2019. Meeting materials will be posted on our website a few days after the meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!

Questions? Contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>edu or (850) 644-6602.