[HRMS] You're Invited: Spring 2017 Department Representative Meeting

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 29 10:53:23 EDT 2017

[Office-Human-Resources-V_for_email]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Sarah Mirkin, HR Communications Manager, for distribution to all Department Representatives.

The Office of Human Resources invites you to the Spring 2017 Department Representative Meeting.
April 26, 2017
8:30 am-11:00 am (light refreshments at 8 am)
College of Medicine<http://med.fsu.edu/?page=home.maps> Auditorium, Room 1400<http://med.fsu.edu/userfiles/file/collegeofmedicinemap.pdf>
                Parking: Spirit Way Garage 3<http://campus.map.fsu.edu/index.aspx?PG3>, 1122 Spirit Way

An outlook invitation will follow.  Please mark your calendar and plan to attend.

This is a multi-topic meeting with presenters speaking on timely topics including: the HR Veteran's initiative, new training classes, a Smart Onboarding update, IT updates, and more recruiting enhancements.  HR will also recognize an outstanding Department Representative with the Essential Piece Award.

We strongly encourage live attendance so you can meet fellow Department Representatives and submit questions to presenters.  If you are unable to attend in person, but wish to watch via live webcast, you must request the password by April 25. Meeting materials will be posted on our website a few days after the meeting.

If you have questions or to request a webcast password, contact Sarah Mirkin<mailto:smirkin at fsu.edu?subject=Spring%202017%20Department%20Representative%20Meeting>, HR Communications Manager.

We look forward to seeing you there!