[Fsuteachgrads] Geometry Opening (Orange County)

Abria Harris ajh10f at fsu.edu
Tue Nov 7 11:16:06 EST 2023

Good Morning -

My name is Erin Wagner, and I work as an Assistant Principal at Ocoee High School located just outside of Orlando, Florida. I'm hoping you'll be able to forward an employment opportunity to any of your December graduates who will be Math certified. Ocoee High School will have a Geometry position beginning in January 2024. In the past two years our hard work has seen Ocoee High School have one of the highest percentages of student increase for high schools in Orange County Public Schools. We saw the 12th highest increase in the State of Florida for the 2022-2023 school year. We were one of only three high schools in the district to increase a letter grade and we successfully moved from a school ranking of 17th to 9th in one school year. We are hoping you can help us add to our amazing group of educators. Candidates interested in this position can send their resumes to Assistant Principal Wagner at erin.verhelst-wagner at ocps.net.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Erin Wagner, M.Ed.
Assistant Principal, Ocoee High School
Orange County Public Schools

1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pkwy

Ocoee, FL 34761
(407) 905-3000  ext: 611 2583

 erin.verhelst-wagner at ocps.net<mailto:erin.verhelst-wagner at ocps.net>

[cid:6f02b4d9-1656-4ca8-8037-1c027332f8bc]

Dr. Abria J. Harris

Mathematics Clinical Faculty  | FSU-Teach

209L Milton Carothers Building

1021 Atomic Way | Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4482

phone: 850.645.8901 |  email: ajharris at fsu.edu

https://fsu-teach.fsu.edu/