[Fsuteachgrads] FLDOE BEST Mathematics PD Opportunity

Abria Harris ajh10f at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 28 15:25:04 EDT 2023

Good Evening,

This summer I will be a facilitator at the BEST Professional Learning Conference in Mathematics. I just returned from facilitator training and was informed that there are many vacancies for the meeting in Tallahassee (Northwest Region June 20-22, 2023). I was informed that our preservice teachers are welcome to attend. I think this would be a great opportunity for our students to receive more training in mathematics, practical insights and familiarity with the standards they will encounter in their field experiences and future teaching positions.

There is no cost to register for the conference and the available tracks to register for are K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, and Leadership.

https://math.floridalearns.org/2023/summer/

If you all view this as valuable please pass along to our students.

Domonique Caro-Rora (he/him/él)
Doctoral Student
Florida State University| School of Teacher Education| Mathematics Education

[cid:be09f76a-2af1-4154-858b-acc888012969]

Dr. Abria J. Harris

Mathematics Clinical Faculty  | FSU-Teach

209L Milton Carothers Building

1021 Atomic Way | Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4482

phone: 850.645.8901 |  email: ajharris at fsu.edu

https://fsu-teach.fsu.edu/