[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: Math Position at Hardee Senior High School

Robin Smith smith at bio.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 9 14:05:06 EDT 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Math Position at Hardee Senior High School
Date: 	Thu, 1 Sep 2022 11:41:24 -0400
From: 	Gabrielle Graham <ggraham at hardee.k12.fl.us>
To: 	granger at bio.fsu.edu, smith at bio.fsu.edu

Good morning! I graduated from FSU-Teach in 2020 (Gabrielle Kuehn). I
currently work at Hardee Senior HS in Wauchula FL. It is a great little
town with a great group of teachers.

We are in desperate need of another math teacher so I was just wondering
if you could spread the word. If they have any questions, they can email
me or our principal at tpohl at hardee.k12.fl.us

--

      Gabrielle Graham

Math Teacher & Colorguard Instructor

Hardee Senior High School

	863-773-3181 <tel:863-773-3181>

	ggraham at hardee.k12.fl.us

	830 Altman Road

Create Your Own Free Signature
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator?utm_source=create-signature__;!!PhOWcWs!wRb-qgUGDngbmyyKJbQhOyizCJHXSAPjzsF7--_bLEJnUaksF12NykIPATNN3NgwKNFwfk0T1pCAMKk_lJ4MVdoz6A$>