[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: Open Math Positions

Robin Smith smith at bio.fsu.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:03:46 EDT 2022

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Open Math Positions
Date: 	Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:09:45 +0000
From: 	Simpkins, Caroline <simpkinsc at leonschools.net>
To: 	Smith, Robin <smith at bio.fsu.edu>

Hi Robin!! 😊

I miss you guys so much!  I just wanted to let you know that we are
going to be posting two math jobs in the next two days on the leon
county schools website.  If you have any grads looking please let me know!

Signature

*SUNSHINE LAW AND PUBLIC RECORDS CAUTION: Florida has a very broad
Public Records Law. Virtually all written communications to or from
School Board of Leon County, Florida Personnel are public records
available to the public and media upon request. E-mail sent or received
on the LCSB system will be considered public and will only be withheld
from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to State Law. Individual
student records are deemed confidential.