[Fsuteachgrads] Teacher Openings in Tallahassee at the School of Arts and Sciences (Thomasville Road- Charter School)

MaLynn Kelso mkelso at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:25:00 EDT 2022

FYI for those interested:

Well, it's that time of year again.  We have one middle school math and one K-5 science position posted for next school year.   Are all of your grads placed already?  If not, please forward the link below.  We'd like to hire ASAP!

https://sast.schoolofartsandsciences.org/careers/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sast.schoolofartsandsciences.org/careers/__;!!PhOWcWs!37Si9GgB777ekD-lBFehS5akOzcT2_tO12wgZXxZ8tmNX1xm4ZgNvYnxUBHZEy9HuJU9XWT3-RQzrY78M0ls$>

MaLynn

MaLynn Kelso
FSU-Teach Clinical Faculty
209K MCH