[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: [master-teachers] UTeach PD collaborative zoom series (starts 1/27)

Robin Smith rrsmith at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 23 09:55:45 EDT 2021

Dear UTeach Nation,

I wanted to send a quick reminder that we have our next UTeach PD
collaborative zoom meeting coming up on *Wednesday, 3/24 at 4:30pm CST*.
The discussion will focus on engaging students in virtual learning
projects. All UTeach instructors, alumni, and apprentice teachers are
welcome and encouraged to attend.

Here’s the link to join (you must be logged into zoom):
https://utexas.zoom.us/j/97285213307
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://utexas.zoom.us/j/97285213307__;!!PhOWcWs!jdojtF-oN2tZ8BDMHS5IMdnFrS35z5f6d-I56FTBXUQRuZqJ-oQkwjAXbaizFlYN$>

Thanks!

Jo