[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: Connecting my two favorite communities!

Robin Smith smith at bio.fsu.edu
Mon Jun 14 12:20:37 EDT 2021

2015 FSU-Teach graduate Sasha Ferreira has been teaching at a charter
school in Brooklyn for since graduating and loves it. She says her
school is looking to hire this fall in STEM and special ed. If you've
always wanted to see the Big Apple, or experience big city life, do it
now while you're young!

Robin