[Fsuteachgrads] free youth mental health training from UTeach

Robin Smith rrsmith at fsu.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:03:40 EST 2020

      Free for you. Just register

        Youth Mental Health First Aid Training

One in 5 teens and young adults lives with a mental health condition.
Learn the signs and how to help with a FREE Youth Mental Health First
Aid Training. This is a $170 training we are excited to offer to UTeach
alumni for free through Clover’s grant funding. To sign up, click
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Jan4UTeach or scan the QR code in
attached flyer. We will be offering the training virtually on *January 4
from 4 - 9 p.m. (CST)* so you can attend after school hours. Space is
limited so please register today. If you have any questions please visit
clovered.org <https://clovered.org/>, email training at clovered.org
<mailto:training at clovered.org>, or call 512-494-4556.

Robin