[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: Fwd: Arts Integration - FULL Circle

Robin Smith smith at bio.fsu.edu
Wed May 8 11:29:11 EDT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Arts Integration - FULL Circle
Date: 	Wed, 8 May 2019 11:15:59 -0400
From: 	Ellen Granger <granger at bio.fsu.edu>
To: 	robin <smith at bio.fsu.edu>, Southerland, Sherry
<ssoutherland at admin.fsu.edu>, lama <lamazjaber at gmail.com>, Larson,
Christine <cjlarson at fsu.edu>, Cindy Dyar <cdyar at fsu.edu>, Chalfant,
Logan <lchalfant at fsu.edu>, MaLynn <mkelso at bio.fsu.edu>, karen
<kr04 at fsu.edu>
CC: 	MacNamara, Calla <cmacnamara at fsu.edu>

Robin and FSU-Teach Faculty, Please see below the email and attachment
that Calla MacNamara sent on a workshop for non-art teachers on
integrating the arts into your teaching. She and I just spoke on the
phone and she would like to invite our FSU-Teach students who are in
town to participate. As well, any of our FSU-Teach faculty group
(including master teacher faculty) who would like to participate as  PD
activity are invited.  Ellen