[Fsuteachgrads] Fwd: Re: Science Teacher !!

Robin Smith smith at bio.fsu.edu
Thu Jun 6 08:44:34 EDT 2019

Science teaching jobs in Tallahassee.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Science Teacher !!
Date: 	Thu, 6 Jun 2019 12:23:22 +0000
From: 	Sherry Southerland <ssoutherland at admin.fsu.edu>
To: 	Lama Ziad Jaber <ljaber at fsu.edu>, Ahmet Temel <atemel at tsmas.org>,
Shannon Davidson <slg13d at my.fsu.edu>
CC: 	Robin Smith <smith at bio.fsu.edu>

Dr.  Temel

Just so I  know where to send this note, what is the grade level(s)
needs you have in science? Is it more elementary or  secondary?
  Knowing that can help us be  more directed in who to share this with.

all the best

sherry

**********************
Sherry A. Southerland
/Anne & John Daves Professor of Science Education/
/Director, School of Education/
/Co-Director, FSU-Teach/
/
/
Florida State University
School of Teacher Education, G107
1114 West Call Street,
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4459
(850) 645-4667 <tel:%28850%29%20645-4667>