[Fsuteachgrads] Chemistry position open Fall 2019

Higginbotham, Jeffrey@RHS Higginbotham.Jeffrey at Brevardschools.org
Thu Apr 18 16:02:26 EDT 2019

We will have a chemistry position open for next school year at Rockledge High School in Brevard County, FL. We already have two FSU-Teach grads here and we'd love to add one more! Contact me if you're interested and I'll forward your info to the right people.

Jeff Higginbotham
Rockledge High School
Science Department Chair
Co-Director, Brevard Intracoastal Science Fair
Brevard Science Research Website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_share.brevardschools.org_brevard-2Dscience-2Dresearch_home&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=DDuIvccHzhWOeCIE44FNY06LOQGneMmttZ-16oEaUdQ&m=xqumNd-_rNrIBu-e5J7M5iaTxd9MWMSE0o4Flc41JW0&s=7Ua_fRGLGDgXscfuzsf5EHW9cUv5cu08Uk7L2hPYO_A&e=>

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or from government employees regarding public education are public records. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.