[Fla-ts] Fwd: [ALCTS-acqnet] Call for Book Chapter Proposals

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Mon May 22 14:45:23 EDT 2017

See the below call for book chapter proposals for the book, Technical
Services: Adapting to the Changing Environment. Proposals due to by July
1st.

--
Alyssa N. Koclanes, M.L.S.

*Assistant ProfessorTechnical Services, Serials, and Instruction Librarian*
Eckerd College*, *Peter H. Armacost Library
4200 54th Ave. S. St. Petersburg, FL 33711
727-864-8460 <(727)%20864-8460>  koclanan at eckerd.edu

<http://www.facebook.com/eckerdlibrary>
<http://www.twitter.com/eckerdlibrary>
Follow the Eckerd Library!