[Fla-o+p] UPDATE - New Link for Online Meeting 10-29

Alicia Kobak KobakA at pbclibrary.org
Thu Oct 1 15:30:44 EDT 2015

Attention all members! We will be having our very first online interactive meeting!

The topic will be: discuss our best experiences and learning experiences in programming and outreach. We are keeping it simple and introductory this time...so that we can all get to know one another and see what our needs and interests are. Please have in mind one or two questions to ask the group, a lively discussion is encouraged. So we have an idea of how many of you are interested, if you could RSVP/reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated. Mark your calendars...we look forward to seeing you then!

Please register for Outreach and Programming Member Group Meeting on
Oct 29, 2015 10:30 AM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6249242931334673410

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email the Virtual Meeting Coordinator Alicia Kobak at kobaka at pbclibrary.org<mailto:kobaka at pbclibrary.org>.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. Some e-mail may contain library information which is confidential pursuant to Florida Statute 257.261 and exempt from disclosure under the public records law 119.01.