[Fla-o+p] Outreach and Programming meetings at FLA

Suvi Morales MoralesS at pbclibrary.org
Mon Apr 16 13:38:16 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues of the Outreach and Programming Member Group,

Please let me know if you are able to attend one or both of our meetings as well as any topics you would like to discuss:

*         April 18th , Wednesday at  11:30 - 12:30 for a table discussion. Lunch will be available in the hall outside the Oleander Room where the event is held and we are allowed to bring it in to our table. There will be other groups meeting as well.

*         April 19th, Thursday at  4-5pm will be our business meeting.

I have heard from a few of you. Please let me know if you are interested in stepping up and  getting more involved in the leadership of this very valuable group even if you are NOT coming to FLA conference this year!

This group has been formed as a way for us to support each other and provide ideas to each other. We now have a listserv so it should be easy for everyone to get involved!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I will be on my other e-mail at the conference: moralessk23things at gmail.com<mailto:moralessk23things at gmail.com> if you would like to contact me during the conference.

[cid:image002.png at 01CD1BD6.2DE16570]
Suvi Morales, Branch Manager
Glades Road Branch Library, PBCLS
20701 95th Avenue South
 Boca Raton, FL 33434
(561) 482-4554  (branch)
(561) 477-4440 (office)
(561) 482-8109 (FAX)
moralessk at pbclibrary.org

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public record request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. Some e-mail may contain library information which is confidential pursuant to Florida Statute 257.261 and exempt from disclosure under the public records law 119.01.