[Fla-ffb] survey of FOL groups

Karen Mahnk kmahnk at lakeparkflorida.gov
Wed Feb 22 16:30:47 EST 2012

We have a similar set up however, our Friends volunteers also have started bringing some books to sell at a local community park green market/fair and
that's done well with just volunteers a few hours each week. It also helps promote the Friends group to the community.

Karen Mahnk, MLIS
Director
Lake Park Public Library
529 Park Avenue