[Fla-ffb] survey of FOL groups

Alda Butler johnalda at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 16:22:23 EST 2012

We operate with all volunteers.  To answer someone else's question, we have
an "in-house" book store at the library which is open the same hours as the
library and it is "on the honor system" - customers leave their money at the
Circulation Desk.  We took in $3,300 last year.

Alda Butler, Treasurer

Friends of the Melbourne Public Library

(321) 951-4161