[Fla-facrlboard] Idea for a Webinar Series

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Tue Oct 27 14:32:35 EDT 2020

Hi Rachel.

I LOVE this idea! I think this will be a wonderful opportunity to
collaborate with FLA and provide more virtual academic professional
development programming to both FLA and FACRL members. And especially since
in person conferences in 2021 are still uncertain at this time. I reviewed
some of the initial feedback from the FACRL post-conference survey and
several mentioned wanting to have a virtual conference or more virtual
programming in the future.

I think it might be time to add a new standing committee, perhaps called
the programming committee that would be charged with organizing this
webinar series and FACRL sponsored programming at future FLA Conference.

I look forward to discussing this at our next board meeting in November.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)