[Fla-facrlboard] Leaving Broward College

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed Mar 11 07:49:56 EDT 2020

Hi Suzette,

Sorry for the delayed response, I am sabbatical this semester and some
messages have gotten buried in my inbox. First of all, congratulations on
your new position! We will definitely miss you within FACRL and in Florida,
but Maryland will be very lucky to have you! Thank you for all you have
done for FACRL!

If it works for you, I am fine with you staying in the treasurer role until
May and attending meetings remotely if you are able to. Once the new
treasurer has been elected, we can arrange a call between you both to go
over the details, what will need to be transferred to them, etc. and begin
that process even before May. Please don't feel you have to attend FLA in
person unless you really want to, I am sure we can handle the transition
via calls or meeting remotely.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--