[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Response to Veto of the Complete Florida Plus Program

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Tue Jun 30 19:46:08 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I heard back from Elijah Scott and he said it would be very helpful for
FACRL to send out a message to our membership about this. I have updated
Deborah's message with some additional information Elijah sent me and an
updated article that better describes what is being cut and the impact.

We need to send this out ASAP tomorrow, so please provide any feedback by
10 am tomorrow morning.

Guy, once finalized please send this out to the FACRL membership and the
FACRL listserv.

Please see the draft message linked here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bURWjHMMPj1dgDzK0eoUbyWUprWtH_VxNMg8Ik93_a4/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!n2gWoa6vH7gyIq31ypLyJ2oNf46ugg4t_t9RjhJhBoB3MGnmvCyMfPoDNxwn_b_bA4frcK722g$ >
and please provide feedback in the Google Document.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)