[Fla-facrlboard] New Version of Message

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Fri Jun 12 12:46:48 EDT 2020

Thank you Elana for drafting the message and everyone for your suggested
edits! I have added a few more suggestions, including changing FACRL
Executive Board to FACRL Board of Directors, which is how it is referred to
in our bylaws. I also agree with "black people" in that sentence instead of
"black persons."

I put the document in the FACRL Google Drive and added my suggested edits
to the document linked below in Google Drive. Everyone should be able to
access and edit it from the link below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-p9BmYnImc62bPMMXh74gvMJM2VYCpFSL_s0Co_-LZ8/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!ikVbJpWVS6_j1-ytpqVzzmGzDxvdyKI8mIIAUWGmF07RCFvZekXvQ9z_HEIVeCU0hkTb77ei8Q$

Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)
Associate Professor