[Fla-facrlboard] President possibilities

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Fri Jan 31 10:41:55 EST 2020

Hi all,

Jonathan Harwell from Rollins and Elana Karshmer from St. Leo ran for President-elect last year.  Does anyone on the board know either candidate well, and if so, would you be willing to ask if they'd consider running again?

Sorry I've been pretty disorganized doing this-we have had some retirements and I've been busier than usual (and falling down on this particular job).

Thanks--

Becky

Rebecca Donlan
MA, Library and Information Science
Associate Director for Collection Management
Wilson G. Bradshaw Library
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Library West 225K, Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
(239) 590-7641 | rdonlan at fgcu.edu<mailto:rdonlan at fgcu.edu>
ORCiD: 0000-0003-2674-3067

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.