[Fla-facrlboard] Fwd: FACRL Virtual Conference Updates and Presentation List

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Tue Aug 4 15:27:34 EDT 2020

Hi All,

Sorry to send another message but I am researching other virtual conference
platforms besides zoom, which doesn't seem like it will work well for the
concurrent breakout sessions. Cristy suggested Hopin (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hopin.to/__;!!PhOWcWs!h_zWrmc1VYWxN7SDaNRY_CXVVRw37Z6vlo4uyB3EIfdQQkD6qXqWr7N95J19HnMwVP1AnE_XKg$ ) which
sounds like it would work very well for our needs with multiple concurrent
sessions and including vendors as well. The pricing is reasonable as well.
Has anyone used Hopin before? Or if you are familiar with another virtual
conference program, please let me know.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--