[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Virtual Conference Theme

Michael Meth mmeth at fsu.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:45:47 EDT 2020

Hi FACRL board,

Together with colleagues from the Panhandle Library Access Network and FAMU, I'll be hosting an hour long chat next week 5/5 at 10am EST on Zoom. You're invited to join! [https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/teb/2/16/1f642.png]
Also, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on how to create community and facilitate dialogue effectively in Zoom. I've been to too many meetings where one person is speaking and all participants just had their cameras turned off. This should be more interactive.
The registration link is at https://www.plan.lib.fl.us/events/virtual-meetup-academic-libraries-and-covid-19/.

Feel free to share.

Best regards,
Mike

—
Michael Meth
Associate Dean, Research and Learning Services  | FSU Libraries
(Personal pronouns: He/him/his)