[Fla-facrlboard] New FACRL Board Member Orientation Session

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Mon Apr 20 10:07:24 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for completing the doodle poll to identify a date for the 2020
Orientation Session for New FACRL Board Members. Please mark your calendars
for *Wednesday, April 29th, at 3:00 pm*. The draft agenda
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rus__UDd8b4wLZTO9qDhgsoZTto17XNhv9Vm2F-uXx8/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!ie4VnL4EwI4KhKbyET6JyBrkFEELOk6i6AuPUTjYhoGvNOszDhVODnh2S4yIISDNZPiKckOmLQ$ >
 and meeting slides
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14zFBnuUgwXsX-pv9lmVGNKDsAPgm4Jtcv5YjRwwiMGM/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!ie4VnL4EwI4KhKbyET6JyBrkFEELOk6i6AuPUTjYhoGvNOszDhVODnh2S4yIISDNZPjYzOw0DA$ >
are
available for review. I will send out a calendar invitation as well, with
the meeting link for GoToMeeting.

For the Board Officers and Board Liaisons listed on the agenda, please be
prepared to share information regarding your current role and contribution
to the Board. In preparation for the session, please verify that the
documents linked to your corresponding section of the agenda are up to date.

If your name is on the agenda and you will not be able to attend, please
let me know and please let me know if you have any questions. Craig,
please forward this to Suzette as I don't have her email address.

Thank you in advance for contributing to a successful start for our
wonderful new FACRL Board members.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--