[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Board Meeting Agenda for Tomorrow

Sandy Avila savila at ucf.edu
Mon Apr 13 11:39:32 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope your Passover/Easter weekend was great! Happy Monday to everyone.

Please see below for the link to the FACRL Board meeting scheduled for tomorrow at 3pm.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kggZDj02j5Ui0__83J2Tzq4Rd6CU7enXiZgY-6PA5qs/edit__;!!PhOWcWs!llWvFcSM3_V5qAOWInmnRXgWTfDKI6XnpJMiTzYyY66jwZAL3j5yEHqOBcp2NYIw4U3mqNzluA$

I will be in my virtual online class, so I won’t be there. Craig should be able to record the meeting and I will get the minutes out after that. Last month’s meeting was not able to be recorded, so I was not able to put together minutes. If anyone can assist to get those done so we can post them to our website, that would be super helpful. 😊

Have a great week everyone!

-Sandy

Sandy Avila, MA, MLIS
Science Librarian