[Fla-facrlboard] Election Results

Michael Meth mmeth at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 7 10:12:52 EDT 2020

Dear fellow board members,

Congratulations to all who are rolling off the board for a job well done, and welcome to the incoming board members!

I’ve greatly enjoyed being a member of the FACRL board and working with all of you over the last few years. I know with the new slate of board members coming in, FACRL will continue to be strong and represent the interests of our academic library colleagues in the state!

Best wishes to all, and I look forward to working with you on new projects and finding opportunities to meet up again when we return back to normal. 😊
Mike