[Fla-facrlboard] New email for Guy Cicinelli

Guy Cicinelli gcicinelli at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 10:36:18 EDT 2019

Team -
Yesterday was my last day at FGCU after 10 great years. I accepted a new position with Lee County.  Unfortunately, my network account was disabled midway through the day so I was unable to message everyone sooner.  I've been working behind the scenes to change my email address to avoid communication interruptions as much as possible.
Please update my email to gcicinelli at aol.comYep. I wanted to hear "you've got mail!" when I open my email app!!!
I start later this week as the Library Technology Manager for the Lee County Library System, and they are happy to have me continue my professional  association and service. So if no one has any complaints, I would be happy to continue my work for FACRL.

Guy Cicinelli, MLISLibrary Technology Manager Lee County Library Systemmobile: 239-777-2827home email: gcicinelli at aol.com

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail