[Fla-facrlboard] FW: 2020 FLA Conference Sponsorships

Craig Amos camos at broward.edu
Wed Nov 13 14:51:48 EST 2019

Good afternoon,

I have confirmed that we did pay $750 for the coffee break for last year’s FLA Annual Conference. At yesterday’s meeting we approved moving forward with this sponsorship again this year for 2020. Suzette, did you log in through the FLA site last year per the link below in order for FACRL to be invoiced?

We will also request a Wednesday afternoon Board meeting room if possible and Sandy’s pre-conference planning group should hopefully meet with the FLA Conference Committee soon.

Thank you,

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!gKDaIR6yWOF_DmsKVYE5FzdlW0lnWFMG4noJ4cqurR6MJ73Ri5djMlBZHMyAb9m_5TuDLeCJng$ >
Craig Amos​
Associate Dean, Library Access and Discovery    ,       Broward College
P:      +1 (954) 2016307<tel:+1%20(954)%202016307>
E:      camos at broward.edu<mailto:camos at broward.edu>      |      W:      broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!gKDaIR6yWOF_DmsKVYE5FzdlW0lnWFMG4noJ4cqurR6MJ73Ri5djMlBZHMyAb9m_5TuDLeCJng$ >