[Fla-facrlboard] Attendees interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020

Guy Cicinelli gcicinelli at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 17:36:20 EST 2019

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Committee service

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Becky Fisher

Title Collection, Liaison, & Instruction Librarian

Institution AdventHealth University

Address 671 Winyah Drive

Email BECKY.FISHER at AHU.EDU

Phone 4073031851

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Standing for election to the FACRL Board

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Kelly Grove

Title STEM Research and Learning Librarian

Institution Florida State University

Address 2350 Phillips Rd Apt 11103 Tallahassee, FL 32308

Email KEGROVE at FSU.EDU

Phone 12085712744

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Standing for election to the FACRL Board

Committee service

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Heather Bush

Title Reference Librarian

Institution Eckerd College

Email bushhk at eckerd.edu

Phone 815-715-3669

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Member programming

Marketing and promotion

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Adrian Legaspi

Title Mr.

Institution University of Miami

Address 14 NW 109TH STREET

Email legaspi.adrian8 at gmail.com

Phone 7862472443

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Committee service

Member programming

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Clarissa West-White

Title Reference Librarian

Institution Bethune Cookman University

Address PO Box 355010 Palm Coast, FL 32135

Email whitec at cookman.edu

Phone 3864812198

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Committee service

Member programming

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name John Reynolds

Title Reference & Education Librarian

Institution Calder Memorial Libary, Miller School ofMedicine,

University of Miami

Address 1601 NW 10th Ave, Miami, FL

Email jxr1327 at med.miami.edu

Phone 3052435439

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Committee service

Member programming

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Steve Roberts

Title Circulation Director

Institution Nova Southeastern University

Email sroberts2 at nova.edu

Phone 954-262-3110

Q13 I am interested in contributing to FACRL in 2020!

Please contact me regarding the following (check all that apply):

Committee service

Q14 Please provide your contact information.

Name Douglas Hasty

Title First Year Experience Librarian

Institution FIU

Address Miami