[Fla-facrlboard] Experienced Conference Buddy Needed at the 2019 FLA Conference!

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed May 1 08:09:34 EDT 2019

Dear Fellow FACRL Board Colleagues,

As you may know, I am chairing the FLA Conference Committee this year. We
had a wonderful response to the conference buddy program this year and 22
new conference attendees are participating! However, we still need just one
more experienced conference buddy to match a new attendee with. The
conference buddy program provides new attendees the opportunity to connect
with conference "pros" and learn how to take advantage of all the great
opportunities available at the conference.

As FACRL Board Members, I know all of you would be fantastic buddies to a
new conference attendee! If you will be attending the conference, please
consider being a conference buddy to a new conference attendee if you
haven't already signed up. Thank you to Lauri, Michael, and Kim for already
volunteering to be a Conference Buddy!

Once matched with a buddy, you would connect with them over email in
advance of the conference and then ideally schedule a time to meet up with
them at the conference. Just let me know if you are able to be a conference
buddy and please fill out this short form
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_RStgLcC4hweEggnb7&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=dXITBSkiFa5ytv4gqr6Bs2raY4CX3-N-VOGf0ud8E_g&s=eCIZKZlpO_VSWTB_1bmA56tSaVZ5YUFNk1fULz-iibI&e=> with your information so you can be
matched with a buddy.

Thank you,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.*
Associate Professor

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.eckerd.edu&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=dXITBSkiFa5ytv4gqr6Bs2raY4CX3-N-VOGf0ud8E_g&s=mPTv6AVqfuujId6Rpz_o4cKvuWVCL0XsaeqWR-w2Y2c&e=>
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711