[Fla-facrlboard] FW: Membership list request for FACRL

Craig Amos camos at broward.edu
Mon Mar 11 08:55:53 EDT 2019

Good morning all,

This does not completely resolve our membership issue, as roughly 100 Florida members have privacy settings where they will not appear on this listing, though at least I think we have a mechanism to get an accurate report for what is publicly available.

We could use this as a baseline to load to the FACRL site along with members that register locally. We could then maybe propose a mechanism that I think we briefly discussed where ACRL members that do not have an account through the automatic load can contact the membership committee to be added. Something for that committee’s agenda. What do you think?

Thank you,

Broward College
Craig Amos
Associate Dean, Library Access and Discovery, Broward College
E: camos at broward.edu | W: broward.edu