[Fla-facrlboard] FW: FACRL Symposium Articles

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Feb 5 08:43:18 EST 2019

Hi all,

This is disappointing.  I sent the authors a reminder message about a month or 6 weeks ago.  Do any of you have personal relationships with any of the authors?  It may be better for them to hear from a personal colleague than from me again.  If not, I’ll poke them again.  I am hesitant to enter into another publication agreement under these circumstances—both conferences netted small results for The Reference Librarian.

Becky