[Fla-facrlboard] New gmail address

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:02:19 EDT 2018

Hi Becky,

I've added your new gmail address. Please let me know if you encounter any
difficulty with access.

Best,
Kimberly Copenhaver, M.A.
Associate Professor, Reference, Instruction & Access Services
(727) 864-7518 <727.864.7518>

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=5p__7TKPNeZ62abvRpUTAF5VUiNbaqphjdWmM429qlA&s=amI1rhvXnhT3CMiMOubOaK81SQW_fra4QS5B-ebmkXE&e=>
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711