[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL sponsored coffee break at FLA2019

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Fri Nov 2 09:12:03 EDT 2018

Good  morning, Lisa and Karen!

As we have done in the past, FACRL would like to sponsor the coffee break prior to the opening session of the FLA Annual Conference.   I hope that timeslot is still available.  Would you kindly let me know if there are any forms you need me to submit?  I understand that the fee for a coffee break is $750 and we are ready to pay.

On behalf of FACRL, thank you so much for providing this opportunity for us to promote our programs and mingle with our fellow Florida librarians.  We are looking forward to May in Orlando!

All my best--

Becky

Rebecca Donlan
MA, Library and Information Science
Associate Director
Library Services, Collection Management
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Library West 225K, Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
(239) 590-7641 | rdonlan at fgcu.edu<mailto:rdonlan at fgcu.edu>
ORCiD: 0000-0003-2674-3067

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.