[Fla-facrlboard] Reminder: FACRL Board Orientation Meeting; Friday, April 27th at 2:00 pm

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Mon Apr 23 13:43:56 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that we are scheduled to host an orientation
session for incoming board members on Friday, April 27th at 2:00 pm via Go
To Meeting.

I have drafted a tentative agend
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1P4ONiaiU82DTaNkiFmS6twAFrDyTIzn7ZgyQrRlry9g_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=w5XNqQsjy-C9EJ_yGfNu5X78hJpuhyb2QApTxtrkHZU&s=OffkRT3n9OLRi2FCGNA5EX2GzasokOY61l9JZf9SLsY&e=>a
and corresponding slides
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_presentation_d_1TDhNvKFeBTJrGP3taueedSog-2DRNX1AUTlkrDs-2DZiqsM_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=w5XNqQsjy-C9EJ_yGfNu5X78hJpuhyb2QApTxtrkHZU&s=kqN3lvyXeItSjJyq-xsHZ--Zr63YPKpzSullDb-dvwg&e=>
for your review and supplementation. My hope is that this session will not
be a lecture provided by me but an opportunity for each existing board
member to contribute insight and advice to our new members based on your
role, experience and the changes that you hope to see for the future. With
this in mind, please view the agenda/slides as a template for you to
supplement as needed.

Thank you in advance for your participation and support of our incoming
members of the FACRL Board! I am happy to answer any questions that you may
have, but note I will have intermittent access to email until Wednesday.

Kimberly Copenhaver, M.A.
Associate Professor, Reference, Instruction & Access Services
(727) 864-7518 <727.864.7518>

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=w5XNqQsjy-C9EJ_yGfNu5X78hJpuhyb2QApTxtrkHZU&s=acpXaaXnwVKWkoOFmPqlqhqKF0CNeeDRvPvTm9JAgfc&e=>
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711