[Fla-facrlboard] draft Board Minutes Sept. 19, 2017

Corinne Bishop Corinne.Bishop at ucf.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:33:38 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

A draft of Board Minutes for our Sept. 19, 2017 meeting is posted in the FACRL Google docs 2017-2018 minutes folder<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_0B3C8izUnDZgjRUEtQy1fUWFDV1E-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=Tsj7dzLmjh7jY8qvz5ghjazg58D7_UXk8tsQcgm2e_o&s=JJ4c2_bcsICQqLmIOSbNSi7h6LEe4n6rYyNlptRAo5c&e= >.  Please review and add comments for any needed edits prior to Friday, Oct. 6th.

Just an fyi ... below are the action items and thought I'd include them here since I found a few more after a closer look at my notes  :)     Best, -Corinne

Action Item: Alyssa will check with the Local Arrangements Committee and update the interest form with a list of restaurant options and provide Jaime with the friendly url to distribute.
Action Item: Jaime will send out a promotional email for conference registration later this week.
Action Item: Sarah will send a list of scholarship winner to Kim, Corinne, and Suzette. Kim will create membership accounts for those students that are not yet members and extend existing memberships by 1 year.
Action Item: Alyssa will follow up on parking availability with the City of Tampa.
Action Item: Jaime will be adding a presentation summary and poster summary to the website when received from presenters.

Corinne Bishop, Ed.D., M.L.I.S.
Social Sciences & Graduate Outreach Librarian
University of Central Florida, John C. Hitt Library
Research & Information Services Department
corinne.bishop at ucf.edu<mailto:corinne.bishop at ucf.edu>