[Fla-facrlboard] Reschedule Request: FACRL Board Meeting, Tuesday, September 12th at 3:00 pm

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Sun Sep 10 16:45:51 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I hope this note finds you safely out of the path of Hurricane Irma. Please
know that my thoughts and prayers are with each of you and your families.
In light of current conditions, I would like to request to reschedule the
next meeting of the FACRL Board, previously scheduled for Tuesday,
September 12th, 2017 at 3:00 pm. It is difficult to believe that we have a
storm that has impacted each and every one of us despite our dispersed
locations within the state, but this is indeed the reality of our
situation.

Eckerd College is currently closed, as I'm sure many of your institutions
are as well. Unfortunately, I have only intermittent access to cell/wifi
service in my evacuation area, but will be in touch to check in with each
of you to offer any assistance that FACRL may be able to provide and to
establish a new meeting date as soon as possible. Tentatively, perhaps we
can plan for Tuesday, September 19th at 3:00 pm. Please be safe and know
that I am thinking of you, your families and your libraries. Take care.

Best regards,

*Kimberly A. CopenhaverPresident, Florida Chapter of ACRLBehavioral
Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference, Instruction and Access
ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South | St. Petersburg, FL
 33711copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu> |(727) 864-7518
<(727)%20864-7518> | https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu_library&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=owWW979sQv4NhqrordJDwl9h5DoSkWC7kxQmG-8NK3g&s=nePWEISUmC0SqADrdzUmMRwiz1AwLPh8FGdkxd6xZY8&e=  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu_library&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=owWW979sQv4NhqrordJDwl9h5DoSkWC7kxQmG-8NK3g&s=nePWEISUmC0SqADrdzUmMRwiz1AwLPh8FGdkxd6xZY8&e= >*