[Fla-facrlboard] draft Board Minutes Oct. 10, 2017

Corinne Bishop Corinne.Bishop at ucf.edu
Mon Oct 16 09:48:12 EDT 2017

Hi, This may be your second notice about the minutes. If so, I'm sorry for the extra email. I received a bounce back notification on the first one so decided to resend.

A draft of the Board Minutes for our Oct. 10, 2017 meeting is available in the FACRL Google docs 2017-2018 minutes folder<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_0B3C8izUnDZgjRUEtQy1fUWFDV1E-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=uKPOEr9OY3AM1k4e7fXv0ZogQY8pQ6b0ra_3TgJKVgc&s=yypA1ehd_L-JTX8pvdG7UGqiN1-HlldYSfU7zoLUM6k&e=>.  Please review and add comments or send questions, as needed.   Best, -Corinne

Corinne Bishop, Ed.D., M.L.I.S.
Social Sciences & Graduate Outreach Librarian
University of Central Florida, John C. Hitt Library
Research & Information Services Department
corinne.bishop at ucf.edu<mailto:corinne.bishop at ucf.edu>