[Fla-facrlboard] Draft meeting agenda for the June 13th meeting of the FACRL Board

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Thu Jun 1 17:22:55 EDT 2017

Please find a draft of the meeting agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oFmH7qYvFJf96MntVaC63l0CRbodBgsSQLedN13pzMc/edit?usp=sharing>
for
the June 13th meeting of the FACRL Board linked for your review.  Please
forward additional items for discussion to my attention at your earliest
convenience. I will finalize the agenda on Tuesday, June 6th at 5:00 pm to
ensure adequate time to review and reflect on items scheduled for
discussion.

We will convene via GoToMeeting at 3:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, June 13th. Login
instructions are included below:

GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/736133077

Dial in number: 1 (669) 224-3412 <(669)%20224-3412>; Participant code:
 736-133-077

   - In advance of the meeting’s start time, please test your connection
   at: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready to ensure seamless
   participation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.  I
look forward to convening virtually on Tuesday, June 13th at 3:00 pm.

Best regards,
*Kimberly A. Copenhaver*

*Behavioral Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference,
Instruction and Access ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South |
St. Petersburg, FL  33711*
*copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu>|**(727) 864-7518
<(727)%20864-7518> | http://eckerd.edu/library  <http://eckerd.edu/library>*