[Fla-facrlboard] Hotel Recommendation for the FACRL Conference

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Wed Jul 19 16:31:52 EDT 2017

Hi, Alyssa,

I think your recommendation regarding the hotel block is good, as is the meeting space at the Sheraton.  I also think that their lounge looks like a nice spot for the reception.

Thank you for your hard work on this!

Becky

Rebecca Donlan
Assistant Director for Collection Management
Florida Gulf Coast University Library
10501 FGCU Blvd. South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
(239) 590-7641
rdonlan at fgcu.edu<mailto:rdonlan at fgcu.edu> / ORCiD: 0000-0003-2674-3067

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.