[Fla-facrlboard] The editors of The Reference Librarian wish to publish a special issue featuring our conference presenters.

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Mon Jul 17 13:09:41 EDT 2017

I also agree that it's a fantastic opportunity and I like Michelle's
suggestions to add upon editorial approval or invited to publish in to the
wording, to help make it clear that it will be an additional acceptance
process.

--
Alyssa N. Koclanes, M.L.S.

*Assistant ProfessorTechnical Services, Serials, and Instruction Librarian*
Eckerd College*, *Peter H. Armacost Library
4200 54th Ave. S. St. Petersburg, FL 33711
727-864-8460  koclanan at eckerd.edu

<http://www.facebook.com/eckerdlibrary>
<http://www.twitter.com/eckerdlibrary>
Follow the Eckerd Library!