[Fla-facrlboard] Reminder: FACRL Board Meeting Today at 3:00 pm

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Tue Jul 11 08:26:11 EDT 2017

Good morning,

Just a friendly reminder that the Board is scheduled to meet today at 3:00
pm via GoToMeeting.
Please
​ ​
review the
 agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S2UYjPd6j3IkdeM4hHCQ05nilNetvYdox4FmrE_CwGs/edit?usp=sharing>

​and corresponding linked documentation ​
prior to our meeting today to inform our discussion and facilitate approval
of our meeting minutes.

Login instructions are provided below for your reference:

   - GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/736133077
   - Dial in number: 1 (669) 224-3412; Participant code:  736-133-077

In advance of the meeting’s start time, please test your connection at:
https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready to ensure seamless participation.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
*Kimberly A. Copenhaver*

*Behavioral Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference,
Instruction and Access ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South |
St. Petersburg, FL  33711*
*copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu>|**(727) 864-7518 |
http://eckerd.edu/library  <http://eckerd.edu/library>*