[Fla-facrlboard] Fw: FACRL 2017 Conference Scholarship applications now open

Sarah DeVille Sarah.DeVille at avemaria.edu
Mon Jul 3 11:10:45 EDT 2017

Good morning everyone,
I just sent the call for scholarship applications out. I had intended on sending it last week, but there was a problem with the listservs and none of my emails would go out.

If you know know any student who may be eligible for the scholarship, please pass this email along to them. The application will close on August 11 to give the Scholarship Committee sufficient time to review the applications and notify the applicants of our decision by September 1.

I hope everyone as a wonderful Independence Day!
Sarah

Sarah D. DeVille, M.L.I.S.
Head of Public Services
Canizaro Library