[Fla-facrlboard] Email templates for CFP dissemination and Sponsor Solicitation

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Tue Aug 8 19:24:24 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Thank you for your time today.  As promised, I am sharing the templates
that were written to disseminate the CFP for the Annual Conference and
message content authored by Sponsorship Chair, Becky Donlan for corporate
sponsor solicitation.

As soon as Michelle has confirmed the conference proposal submission
deadline, the content should be ready to disseminate. Please help share the
CFP as widely as possible and make an attempt to secure sponsorship from at
least one of our corporate library partners.  Feel free to customize the
content to reflect your voice and style and add additional sponsors to the
tracking spreadsheet as you reach out to them.

CFP Email Template and Tracking Spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ctYUS-BKZl63rSiozyWog1xNPCKfTaztvMTA4j6cx4s/edit?usp=sharing>
Sponsor Solicitation Email
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XcPa1A5kikKviyPiy8Z4aQOl1AEx-98gygdR6cvqfiU/edit?usp=sharing>
and Tracking Spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AUEqrb3N-VMNTAxJhI1KzzNS9rwmpAE3SaK_7-hU_pk/edit?usp=sharing>

Please, remember to hold off on dissemination of the CFP until a decision
has been rendered on a revised submission deadline for proposals and the
email content updated.

Thank you again for your assistance!

Best,

*Kimberly A. CopenhaverPresident, Florida Chapter of ACRLBehavioral
Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference, Instruction and Access
ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South | St. Petersburg, FL
 33711copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu> |(727) 864-7518
<(727)%20864-7518> | http://eckerd.edu/library <http://eckerd.edu/library>*