[Fla-facrlboard] Important -- FACRL Board Member Position

Will, Dr. Christina ChristinaWill at sjrstate.edu
Wed Apr 26 15:35:57 EDT 2017

That works. Thanks for noticing!

………………………………………………………………………………..
Christina Will, PhD
Dean of Library Services
St. Johns River State College
Palatka  ▪  Orange Park  ▪  St. Augustine
386-312-4152  christinawill at sjrstate.edu<mailto:christinawill at sjrstate.edu>
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @sjrstatelibrary
[smalllogo]<http://sjrstate.edu/>

Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.