[Fla-facrlboard] Important -- FACRL Board Member Position

Reakes,Patrick Joseph pjr at uflib.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 26 15:26:51 EDT 2017

Sure, sounds fine.

Pat

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On Apr 26, 2017 3:19 PM, Claire Dygert <claire.dygert at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Board Members,

The Nominating Committee needs you feedback on an issue.  When the position of Communication Manager was transitioned from a volunteer assignment to a new and distinct Board Member position, we neglected to add an additional Member At-Large position to compensate for its loss.  Thus, we actually have three open Member-At-Large positions rather than two.  The consensus of the Nominating Committee is to add as the third Member At-Large the individual who received the third highest number of votes.  Is this acceptable to everyone?

Thanks,

Claire