[Fla-facrlboard] New web site

Will, Dr. Christina ChristinaWill at sjrstate.edu
Mon Apr 17 10:33:26 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

The content from the old web site has been transferred over to Wild Apricot. I also added some minutes from the past year and 2 events to promote our FLA activities. I’m hoping to add some annual reports soon since the last was from 2008. The documents are much more accessible/noticeable on the new web site ☺

To access the new site you can visit the original url: http://facrl.org.  It will forward you to the new web site.

Before I send a message to the listserv about the new site, it would be helpful if a few of you could try to log on to the site. Since I was set up with credentials I never got to approach the site as a member would who was trying to log in for the first time. I’m wondering how easy it is… If a few of you could try and let me know that would be great ☺

Christina
Christina Will, PhD
Dean of Library Services
St. Johns River State College
Palatka  ▪  Orange Park  ▪  St. Augustine
386-312-4152  christinawill at sjrstate.edu<mailto:christinawill at sjrstate.edu>
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @sjrstatelibrary
[smalllogo]<http://sjrstate.edu/>

Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.