[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Election Results

Claire Dygert CDygert at flvc.org
Wed Mar 9 14:18:40 EST 2016

Hi Jonathan,

Why don't you let those who were nominated and/or elected know privately, and once that is done I will make a public announcement?  I think that is the approach we took last year.

The May 13 Board meeting will be here in Gainesville at FLVC from 1-3:30.  I'll send an Outook invite out to all once you finished your initial communications.

Sound good?

Thanks,

Claire